Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships, so we may be compensated for certain links to products and services.
California dream! As an L.A. resident who grew up on the East Coast, I definitely appreciate the SoCal vibe, but it’s not the surfer vibe or the valley girl vibe I had envisioned before I moved here (Californians are based on SNL really freaked me out). Instead, the overall aesthetic embodies the laid-back, modern feel of coastal cities.
And California in the 70s was even cooler! It was basically real-life Coachella minus the influencers. Crochet for days! Although autumn on the west coast isn’t as cold as it is on the other side of the country, we still like the sweater weather here. So without further ado, here are the best 70s-inspired California chic pieces for fall. Totally cool!
1. This chunky crochet sweater is loose yet flattering. Stay warm without overheating with this seasonal staple – only $37!
two. Yes, please, puffy sleeves! We’re in love with this seductive cord ruching long-sleeved crochet top – only $36!
3. This flowing maxi dress with ruffles makes us want to play in a field of flowers like the free spirits that we are. Plus it comes with pockets: originally $47, now just $41!
4. Transition into fall fashion with this lightweight crochet cardigan – just $30!
5. This vintage-inspired Free People maxi dress features a fresh silhouette and lace seams, for just $198!
6. You can wear this up or down V-neck long-sleeved peasant blouse for any fall function, only $28!
7. Bring out your inner hippie in this fitted flared top, only $28!
8. For a more modern look, try this romantic top with cute Swiss polka dots and crochet lace. Perfect for date night – originally $30, now only $28!
9. Additional benefits! This suede fringed jacket is a very trendy piece for fall – only $39!
10 We’re very interested in this ’70s-inspired sleeveless fringed vest – only $28!
11 Do you have a bad hair day? This Free People crochet scarf will cover any wayward yarn – Originally $32, now only $10!
12 Flare pants are back baby! Elevate your denim collection with these stretch-waist pants, only $40!
13 Add a touch of elegance to your wardrobe with these ribbed velvet flare pants! Colorful and comfortable, these baggy pants are perfect for chilling out or going out on the town – only $33!
14 This lightweight crochet cardigan with puff sleeves is a great layering piece for fall, only $35!
15. Are there any special events or disco themed parties coming up? Shine on in these sparkly flare pants, only $48!
sixteen. Flower Power! Keep it cozy in this trendy two-piece floral set – originally $38, now only $27!
17 Go all out like a ’70s California queen in this halter jumpsuit from Free People – originally $148, now only $70!
Source : zonadeprensard.com