LEGO is spreading some early Christmas cheer with the reveal of the latest addition to the Winter Village Collection theme with the 1514-piece Holiday Main Street set, which goes on sale October 7, priced at $99, 99 / £89.99; see promotional images here…
Packed with holiday cheer, the LEGO® Holiday Main Street (10308) set is the latest addition to the popular LEGO Winter Village collection. Build a beautiful Christmas showcase complete with a toy store, music store and shoppers, plus the shopkeepers and their cozy apartments. Then build the tram, ready to take shoppers home after a fun ride.
What better way to travel than on a festive tram? Have fun building every detail of the vehicle, including seats for 4 minifigures. You can even motorize the model by adding LEGO Powered Up and its own track and lights (all sold separately).
Explore all the toy store and music store details. There are gifts in each, plus an apartment detailed above each one where the shop owner can rest after a busy day. Extra details include the tram stop, plus a child who is sending a letter to Santa Claus. 4 building booklets are included so the family can enjoy building together.
- A Festive Tradition – Enjoy quality time crafting every detail of this buildable model of Holiday Main Street (10308) with a toy store, music store, shoppers, shopkeepers and their cozy apartments
- Hop on the trolley – Assemble all the trolley details, ready to transport the minifigures. It is decorated for Christmas and includes 4 passenger seats
- Let’s Go Shopping – Head to Santa’s Toys and Games Store and H. Jollie’s Music Store to find toys and musical instruments, all waiting to fulfill someone’s Christmas dreams
- Time to relax – When the workday is over, shopkeepers can relax in their apartments. Discover cozy details with a tree, gifts and bed in the toy store and a dining area in the music store
- 6 minifigures – Bring the LEGO® Christmas village display to life with the set’s minifigure set. There are 2 shoppers, a child sending a letter to Santa, 2 shopkeepers and a tram driver
- Powered Up Compatible – Motorize the model by adding LEGO® Powered Up and the option to add your own track and lights (all sold separately)
- Dimensions – Tram measures over 10 cm high, 17 cm long and 7 cm wide
Source : www.flickeringmyth.com