a new season of Fortnite is live and this time, players will have to deal with a Chrome substance that has overtaken the island. Chapter 3, Season 4: Paradise was released on September 18, 2022 and, as expected, comes with a lot of new challenges to complete. As the game is updated with new challenges every week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything.
Thankfully, we have a list of the game’s weekly challenges, this time for Chapter 3, Season 4. Remember, we’ll also link individual guides to each set of weekly challenges so you can complete them quickly and easily, in the day they air.
These are all challenges for Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 4.
Season 3, week 0 missions
Since each season of Fortnite starts on a weekend day and weekly challenges are updated on Thursdays, players gain access to a set of quests before the normal update date. These quests take place during Week Zero and are often tied to many new seasonal mechanics. In this case, players will need to familiarize themselves with Chrome’s new features, which allow for different movement strategies and even allow you to walk through walls. You’ll also need to be familiar with various locations around the map, many of which remain in Season 3.
Fortunately, quests don’t disappear every week, so you have the entire season to complete them.
Here’s the first batch of quests for Chapter 3, Season 4:
- Deploy a Port-A-Bunker to a named location (1)
- Kill an enemy player within five seconds of sprinting while chromed (1)
- Emote in Flagship, The Driftwood and No Sweat Insurance (3)
- Evolve EvoChrome weapons dealing damage (5)
- Take down a Timber Pine and dislodge a Runaway Boulder in a single match (2)
- Purchasing a patching machine (1)
- Chrome Splash on a structure and walk through it in five seconds (1)
Season 3, week 0 quest guide
As always, we will update this list weekly, so please visit every Thursday for the latest Fortnite missions.
Source : www.digitaltrends.com